sexta-feira, julho 17, 2009

Angel Song

This is me with another nervous breakdown

My pressure dropped, this body went with it

Memory fails, I'm feeling claustrophobic

I scream my silent pain in this big plain

There's no one here

Tell me who is there now

Who is there with you

I'm taking no calls unless it's her voice

I'm seeing no one unless it's her

I open the mailbox every hour

Maybe I'll hit the postman

I want to hear some love words

But not it that dyslexic voice

No I won't tear apart for you

But I was given no choice

I guess I was trying to keep me alive

But once I was dead there was nothing to do beside

Picking me up and lying me down

Waiting for some angel

To wake me and say to me

"Hello. Don't be scared. I want you to know, you're not dead."



Kiss me, is this a dream?

Should I believe it?

Please promise to me that I'm not going to get hurt this time.

Am I too good for you, am I just paranoid?

Should I clinical ou should I speak louder?

Maybe I should close my eyes for years

And wait for the strongest feeling

Out of all of the feelingsto raisefromyou.



Am I real? Are you real? Is this real? What's real?Am I real? Are you real? Is this real?

Tell me, what's real?


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com



P.S.: Para todos os que já têm o cérebro frito como eu... mais uma página de anatomia e damos o break!!! Yeah! (Rutezinha e Andrézinho especialmente para vocês xD)

Sem comentários: